Tube heater - 34 cm or 95 cmGreen My Space
An electric tubular heater ensures your greenhouse can be used throughout the year, whatever the weather (comes with an integrated on/off switch)
Although there are several types of heating methods suitable for greenhouses, warm gentle radiant heating in our opinion is one of the most suitable and economical for the typical greenhouse enthusiast. Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat. They are comparatively cheap to install, can easily be moved and provide frost protection and low background heat.
These heaters are designed to provide a gentle radiant heat within a 1 m radius. The surface temperature of the 34 cm heater will reach approximately 50°C at the highest setting, and the 95 cm heater will reach approximately 70°C. The temperature increase achived will vary significantly depending on the size of your space, how well insulated your space is, and the outside temperature.
POWER INPUT: 220-240V (50Hz)
POWER CONSUMPTION (kw/hr): 0.03 – 0.06 / 0.09 – 0.18
SIZE: 34cmL x 9.8cm x 8cm / 95cmL x 9.8cm x 8cm
- Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat & the added feature of an integrated on/off switch
- Cost effective as similar to running an ordinary light bulb, offering a more economical alternative to fan heaters and a cleaner alternative to paraffin heaters.
- Very efficient in energy use, making them a great low energy or eco-friendly heater option for your greenhouse
- Fitted with 1m lead and 10A heavy duty plug
- Gentle background heat gives protection against frost, without damaging plants
- Helps reduce condensation IP44 Rated
- Hose, Sprinkler and humidity resistant
- Fitted with automatic heat sensitive cut out for added safety
- Quality enamel finish seamless tube
- Comes complete with 2 Mounting Brackets for wall, roof or floor mounting
- Please Note: These heaters are to be placed in a horizontal position only
- Running Costs 34 cm - Approximately 2c per hour on the highest setting
- Running Costs 95 cm - Approximately 5c per hour on the highest setting
Just what I was looking for, easy to use and works well!
will warm a room but not heat the room 😁
Am using in a grow tent. Keeps it nice and warm over the cold nights we have been having. Very happy
I received the product quickly it appears to be a good product I have only had it up for a week so it's too early to tell whether the heaters have had an effect on the plants, the power consumption is great I've had a couple of frost most mornings in the week between 1 and 4 degrees and it's quite warm in the greenhouse my only concern is the brackets I may have to in the future make my own poly brackets to support the heaters as I say I've only had them up for a week so we'll see good company to deal with website
Greenhouse heater 34 cm. Working perfectly in my greenhouse ,plants certainly look happy