Tube heater - 34 cm or 95 cmGreen My Space
An electric tubular heater ensures your greenhouse can be used throughout the year, whatever the weather. They are made from steel, powder coated in white, and are designed to provide steady background heat as economically as possible
Although there are several types of heating methods suitable for greenhouses, warm gentle radiant heating in our opinion is one of the most suitable and economical for the typical greenhouse enthusiast. Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat. It is comparatively cheap to install, can easily be moved and provides frost protection and low background heat.
These heaters are designed to provide a gentle radiant heat within a 1 m radius. The surface temperature of the 34 cm heater will reach approximately 50°C at the highest setting, and the 95 cm heater will reach approximately 70°C. The temperature increase achived will vary significantly depending on the size of your space, how well insulated your space is, and the outside temperature.
POWER INPUT: 220-240V (50Hz)
POWER CONSUMPTION (kw/hr): 0.03 – 0.06 / 0.09 – 0.18
SIZE: 34cmL x 9.8cm x 8cm / 95cmL x 9.8cm x 8cm
- Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat & the added feature of an integrated on/off switch
- Fitted with a low energy LED power switch with an indicator light for safe and simple switching between ON or OFF
- Cost effective as similar to running an ordinary light bulb, offering a more economical alternative to fan heaters and a cleaner alternative to paraffin heaters.
- Very efficient in energy use, making them a great low energy or eco-friendly heater option for your greenhouse
- Fitted with 1m lead and 10A heavy duty plug
- Gentle background heat gives protection against frost, without damaging plants
- Helps reduce condensation
- IP44 Rated
- Hose, Sprinkler and humidity resistant
- Fitted with automatic heat sensitive cut out for added safety
- Quality enamel finish seamless tube
- Comes complete with 2 Mounting Brackets for wall, roof or floor mounting
- Please Note: These heaters are to be placed in a horizontal position only
- Running Costs 34 cm - Approximately 2c per hour on the highest setting
- Running Costs 95 cm - Approximately 5c per hour on the highest setting