Orangery Grandure - 4 mm GlassSproutwell
This high quality greenhouse was built to a specification that was originally developed for conservatories and not greenhouses. It features a box section aluminium frame the ridge and corner posts also feature a hollow chamber for extra strength and rigidity. Most greenhouses on the market feature a T- shaped profile for glazing, but this greenhouse includes a much stronger box profile.
The panels are retained neatly with a substantial aluminium external gasket and the edges of the polycarbonate are completely concealed. The sophisticated of our bar-capping glazing system is stronger and neater than other greenhouses using bar-capping methods as the use of silicon and PVC strip locking is not required in our models.
-Aluminium Frame available in Powder Coated Black or White
- Exclusive Ultra Heavy Duty Box Section Aluminium Profiles with our sophisticated bar-capping glazing system - No silicon required
- Clever design allowing simple installation using our Quick Smart Assembly
- FREE Decorative Ridge Cresting (Removable)
- FREE Automatic Vent Openers x 2 (Vale $130)
- 4MM Full Length Toughened Clear Glass (to walls & doors) 8MM Polycarbonate to roof & vents
- Full Horizontal Side Wall Bracing
- Heavy Gauge Ridge & Eave Bracing
- Double Sliding Lockable Doors – Extra heavy duty
- 4 Opening Roof Vents – Extra heavy duty
- Low level door threshold allowing easy access
- Concrete Anchoring & Earth Anchoring options available
- Stainless Steel A2-70 Grade Bolts, Screws & hardware throughout
- Detailed Assembly Instructional Manual
- This style of Greenhouse can be extended and custom designed to meet your desired size
- Green house comes standard with polycarbonate roof, contact us for quote should you like a glass roof
External Size: L: 6230 mm x W: 4420 mm x H: 2500 mm (20×14.4×8.2ft)
Eave Heights: 1750 mm
Ridge Height: 2500 mm
Floor Space: 26 sq metres
Colours: Available in Black or White.