Imperial 1940 - 8 mm Polycarbonate GreenhouseSproutwell
The Imperial Range is the latest edition to the Sproutwell greenhouse range. Designed to appeal to the professional gardener or for those wanting an outdoor structure that can also be used as an outdoor room.
Sproutwell Imperial Frames can not be compared to any other Aluminum Framed Glasshouse, as they are thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
If you live in a location that gets extreme winter weather with gusty winds and snow, then our Imperial Series would be a good consideration. What makes this range unique and offers a huge benefit is the ‘quick smart assembly’ system and full aluminium bar capping system- No PVC strips, clips or silicone channels.
- FREE removable decorative ridge cresting
- 2 extra heavy duty opening roof vents
- FREE 2 x automatic vent openers (vale $130)
- Exclusive ultra heavy duty box section aluminium profiles
- Full aluminium bar-capping glazing system (no silicon required)
- 8 mm UV protected twin-wall raw polycarbonate panels
- Full horizontal side wall bracing
- Heavy gauge and ridge eave bracing
- Double sliding lockable doors
- Extra heavy duty low level door threshold allowing easy access
- Stainless steel A2-70 Grade Bolts, Screws and hardware throughout
- Detailed assembly instruction manual
- After sales email/technical support from Sproutwell
- Clever design allowing simple installation using Sproutwell's Quick Smart Assembly
- Concrete anchoring and earth anchoring options available
External Size: L: 1940 mm x W: 2610 mm x H: 2500 mm (6.4×8.3×8.2ft)
Eave Heights: 1750 mm
Ridge Height: 2500 mm
Floor Space: 4.9 sq metres
Colours: Available in Black or White