These plant stand were designed to line the interior walls of your greenhouse, but they could also be used to display plants on a balcony, patio, or elsewhere in the garden.
The internal setup of a Greenhouse works well with shelves as it keeps things neat and tidy whilst making space for your plants.
Size: L: 1450mm x D: 685mm x H: 975mm
Colours: Available in Green or Anodized Silver
- Long lasting and requires no maintenance
- Light, portable and strong enough to support the weight of pots with plants and water
- Resistant to water damage and can stand up to daily wear and tear
- Made from high quality grade aluminium (including legs) eliminating any rust or corrosion issues
- Simple to assemble with all brackets, fittings and manual
- Neat stylish design & stabilising bottom braces to stop legs sinking into soft ground
- Individual sections can be bolted together easily for improved stability or you can leave the modules freestanding
The 1450 stands are despatched from Victoria, with state-dependent weight based shipping rates. They will be sent flat packed with printed instructions included, and you will also be emailed an instructional assembly video shortly after purchasing.
Green My Space ships from warehouses in multiple states across Australia including Perth, New South Wales, and Victoria. Please be advised that when ordering multiple items they may come from different warehouses and with different couriers. You will be sent multiple tracking numbers if this is the case. If your items are in stock, the order will generally be dispatched within 3 business days of order placement. On very rare occasions this might extend a little longer. Items that are not in stock will be available on pre-order only, which will be indicated on the product page.
Pickups of the 1450 stands are available from Geelong. Please contact us email@example.com to organise. We can send you an invoice that excludes the shipping rate, or refund your shipping costs if you choose to add to cart and go through the check-put process.